Phenylethylamine HCl (PEA) Benefits
Phenylethylamine HCl (PEA) is a compound that supports healthy cognition, energy levels, and mood.
Powder Dosage and Instructions
Take 250 mg (about one scant 1/8 tsp scoop). Do not exceed two servings daily. Use the included scoop. Do not take with other stimulants, including caffeine. Drink with at least 8 ounces of water or juice.
Physical Property Note
Phenylethylamine HCL powder may have a pale yellow hue. This is normal due to the manufacturing process. A few dark granules may be present due to heating during the manufacturing process.
Phenylethylamine as a Pre-Workout
If you decide to give PEA a try for boosted gym performance, follow these tips:
- Start Low – Begin with 100-200 mg your first time using PEA to assess tolerance.
- Time it Right – Take PEA 5-10 minutes pre-workout when its effects will peak during your session.
- Cycle it – Use PEA for key workouts 2-3 times per week max to prevent building tolerance.
- Stay Hydrated – Drink plenty of water before, during, and after workouts when using PEA to stay hydrated.
- Monitor Effects – Keep track of energy, focus, strength, and side effects each time you use it.
- Adjust Dose – Increase your dosage slightly if 100 mg isn’t providing results. But do not exceed recommended amounts.
- Avoid Evening Use – Take PEA earlier in the day since it may cause insomnia if taken too late.